Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Persistence and Consistence

Have you ever had such a crappy day where you just want to go home and eat and watch tv? That was today for me. Nothing went right at work and by the time I left I was just in a mood. On my drive home I decided that it wasn't worth it and going home and bingeing on tv and eating something not good for me just would not get me to reach my goals. As soon as I got home I put my 21 DAY FIX DVD in the player and said just push play. By the time I was done I had completely forgotten what went wrong today and was so motivated.

For dinner I had 2 yellows of leftover whole wheat pasta, 1 red of carb free meatballs (I through some spinach in them too) I made over the weekend along with some mozzarella cheese (blue) and pasta sauce (purple) on it. Along side of it I had an acorn squash (2 greens).



No comments:

Post a Comment