Thursday, January 22, 2015

Emerald Coach!


As of today I am a Emerald Team Beachbody Coach! Today was so hectic that I didn't get to look at my page yet but my coach made a picture for me today. I was sooo proud and excited when she surprised me with it. This has really given me that motivation to get my life on track. An Emerald coach is a coach that has 2 coaches under them. That means I am helping change at least 2 other lives. Next step Diamond Coach. I never really thought I would stick with this and truly enjoy it so much.

My job requires me to eat out with vendors rather often. Of course they are normally trying to impress you so they order apps and desserts. This has of course added some of my pounds. Tomorrow I am having lunch with a good vendor friend. We normally go to an amazing Italian place and in the past I would get their Shrimp Alfredo with a side salad and gelato. Here is the game plan tomorrow: garden salad with their housemade balsamic dressing and their shrimp cocktail. Even though I love cocktail sauce I plan to ask for them to skip the cocktail sauce and throw them on the salad. Do you think that is a reasonable request? I do love cocktail sauce but its not worth it. Healthy tastes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment