Sunday, January 18, 2015

Meal Prep Sunday

I am sooo excited to eat my food this week! On Sundays I plan out and prep my food for the week. I prepare all my meals except for my dinners and PM snack. However I do generally have some stuff prepped for it. Here is my meal plan for the week:

Breakfast:
Shakeology

AM Snack:
Cottage Cheese
Fruit

Lunch:
Chicken Scampi Pasta (seasoned with lemon, garlic and coconut oil)
Whole Wheat Pasta
Chicken
Broccoli








Afternoon Snack:
Buffalo Chicken Dip
Shredded Chicken/Greek Yogurt
Celery
Baked Homemade tortilla chips
Franks Red Hot (free)





Dinner:
Hawaiian Pizza
Flat Out
Tomato Sauce
Mozzarella Cheese
Olives
Low Sodium Ham
Spinach
Butternut Squash x 2

Dessert:
Apple Pie
Sliced Apple
Whole Wheat Tortilla

Where does any of this sound like a DIET? Message me if you need more info or if you want to join my team.









No comments:

Post a Comment