Friday, January 16, 2015

Welcome

Hi there! I’m Valerie, I am newly married and soon to be thirty. This year I have decided I need to embrace turning thirty, financially, fashionably and physically. I am starting my journey from 312 pounds to a healthy lifestyle. 

I plan to write about my weight loss, the struggles and the hardships along with the milestones and victories. I am sure over the next year or more I will cover a lot of physical and emotional challenges. I welcome anyone to join me in this Victory that we call living.

On January 5th I started my journey on the 21 DAY FIX. This program is amazing. You not only learn about portion control but you also have 7 different 30 minute exercise programs.

Want to get in touch with me? It’s pretty easy to find me anytime! Find me on Twitter @ValeriesVictory. More of a Facebook fan? Find me there also. More formal? Here’s LinkedIn for you. For good measure, here’s Instagram (or search @vjack2014) and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment